Engineering Study Room Reservation
D!BS is the reservation system you can use to reserve study spaces in the Brown-Kopel Student Achievement Center (BKESAC).
To make a Reservation or call D!BS on your study space go to – aub.ie/engd!bs
- Reservations may be made by Auburn University engineering majors, faculty and staff. Use your Auburn University email address – other email addresses are not allowed in the system so that we can ensure only Auburn University engineering students and faculty can reserve the rooms.
The first time you use the system, you will be asked to verify your email address. Make sure to do this so that you will receive follow-up email and text reminders for your reservation and for the end of your reservation.
- You can have one reservation per day and can have only two active reservations at any given time.
- Show up to use the room on time - If you need to cancel a reservation, use the link in the confirmation email to cancel.
- Group study spaces are for groups – please sign up for these spaces when you want to work with others.
- Please be considerate and clean – Capped drinks and simple snack foods work the best.
- Remember rooms are not soundproof so please keep conversations at a moderate level.
- Before leaving the room, please throw away all trash and double-check that you have not left anything behind.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES FOR USE OF GROUP STUDY ROOMS
- The assignee must be a current AU engineering student and is responsible for the condition of the room.
- The walls and windows may not be covered or altered by users of the room.
- Rooms must be ready to use when vacated by the assignee. Don’t leave your personal items behind.
- Do not move BKESAC furniture into study rooms.
- Furniture, whiteboard, marker and eraser must stay in the study room or be returned to the circulation desk if they were checked out.
- Capped drinks and simple snack foods work the best and are easy to clean up.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Please be considerate.
- DO NOT leave the room unattended - the college is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal property.
Please contact the BKESAC front Desk if you have any questions or problems.